Broker - remarks : Perfectly located in the center of Wakefield village the iconic Motel Restaurant Alpengruss was the place to be in the years' past. Motel has 15 bedrooms, 2 apartments; log cabin with loft; a 2 bdrm house; the old restaurant now used as a workshop and +- 3/4 acre vacant lot. What a fantastic business opportunity in the most gorgeous setting!
Included : All contents of some buildings. Please see exclusions
Excluded : Certain Art pieces and the 2 tents with contents and all kitchen equipment from old restaurant
- Three addresses: 831 Riverside, Motel, Workshop (former Restaurant) and log cabin. 835 is the little white house and 839 is the vacant lot. 3 separate unity of evaluations
- Building workshop/Resto is sold without any legal warranty at the risk and peril of buyer
- The Motel has 15 rooms and 2 apartments (one with 2 bedrooms and the other with one) both with bathrooms and living space/kitchenette. The square footing for the Motel is 7,000 square feet approx.
- The log cabin is 260 sq2 + loft of 110 sq2 and living space on lower level at 260 sq2 extremely charming!
- The little white house is a 2 bedrms with 4 piece bathroom for a total of 665 sq2 the roof is tin roof and siding is vinyl.
- The vacant lot has 22.86 me fronting Riverside (commercial). Long and narrow shape
- The workshop/restaurant is approximately 2,600 sq2 and has 2 bathrooms
- 2 artesian wells that feeds the Motel and Motel feeds the rest of the buildings
- Seller open to offer financing with conditions
- Extensive water system was installed at the Motel in 2014
- An incredible business opportunity in an absolutely amazing private setting in a vibrant and constant evolution.
- Subdivision possible (please verify with La Pêche municipality)
Year of Construction : 1950
Reposessed : No
Signing the Deed of Sale :
Year : 2019
Lot : $ 386,400
Building : $ 515,500
Total : $ 901,900
Municipal : $ 16,133 (2019)
School : $ 2,058 (2018)
Total : $ 18,191
Electricity/Oil/Gas : $ 15,931
Total : $ 15,931